Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Really enjoying the game!
hidden gem, not well known.

i have some questions please:

1) What are the symbols on Level 3 and Level 4 of Cleric character, printed on his character card? Are they native symbols that he has?
(not on the Helping card)

2) The helping card starts recharged with the needed symbol.
When i give my help to someone, do i discard that symbol, and flip the card to its back side for the reward?
Do i flip it back, only when i use my Reward ?
Do i have to recharge it again?

3) If i fail a combat, and then retreat beaten,to a Quest space, can i try to solve this quest also?

4) Can i use ranged and special weapons, even if i am on the same dungeon card as the monster i'm fighting?

5) If i use a Longbow to fight a monster, does it fight back by drawing cards? What happens if i lose? do i have to retreat also?

Thank you very much!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Eisner
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmb
Awesome, glad you like it!

1 - The symbols on the 3&4 side of the character card are reminders of the characters lower level abilities (which you can still use at higher levels).

2 - Yep, you flip it as soon as you help someone.
- You receive the coin immediately, but you can only flip it back during your Hustle (on your turn). You can do this even if you don't want to use the ability, but you must do it on your turn.
- Once you flip it back over, you must charge it before it can be used again. The upshot of these rules is that each player can only help once per turn.

3) Yes. You must complete the step of discarding a card to the monster before you move and try to complete the quest, of course.

4) Yes.

5) It will still fight back, but if you lose, you still must discard a card, but you do not have to move to a different space.

Cheers!

Ben
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.