Subject: Something making no sense....help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Rush
United Kingdom
Port Talbot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe our group just being thick but we have no idea how something was working.

Made another mistake by posting spoilers , sorry guys really daft , not sure if editing now will work but have taken out all spoilers and question answered.

It was regarding not reading the index sheet correctly.

Anyway sorry again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rush
United Kingdom
Port Talbot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:making no sense....help
Edited due to spoilers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:
Jace_Ace wrote:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Maybe our group just being thick but we have no idea how the minion worker work.

Where do the new minion workers come from?

Do you use your influence tokens as the new minion but then what happens when new minions appear , how do you tell the difference?

I'm sure we're missing something basic but whole table is baffled?

Cheers

Minions get unlocked and have their own meeples. You would unlock the rule about minions at the same time that you unlock a specific type of minion. Somehow you learned about the minions at the wrong point. Check back to where you grabbed the Minions rule card and see if you were supposed to unlock a specific minion or you grabbed the wrong card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Minions making no sense....help
Jason: Now that you found the tuckbox, do you have further questions? Minion rules are described on card 33.

Please put [spoilers] in the subject for this thread.

Whichever minion you unlocked is the type of token you'll remove from the tuckbox. The other minion tokens remain in that tuckbox until you unlock them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
The title of this thread is itself a spoiler, is it not? This isn't the first. Probably won't be the last. I've been subscribed to the Charterstone forums for news and updates to this point. But several thread titles such as this one have been revealing things that have intentionally been kept hidden for months. I want to stay subscribed to the forums for news, but I think I need to unsubscribe until I've played the campaign myself just in case more and more spoilers appear in thread titles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darin: That is correct. I'm not sure why people don't understand this, but I think it's going to continue to be a problem (and it'll probably get worse). I'll put out a notice in our e-newsletter tomorrow, but I think the only way to really avoid spoilers like these are to avoid Charterstone threads on BGG. I'll make sure the important questions are answered in the FAQ on our website: https://stonemaiergames.com/games/charterstone/faq/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rush
United Kingdom
Port Talbot
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry tried to edit thread but not working , please feel free to flag and remove so not to spoil for anyone else.

Sorry again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

Spoiler(s) still present in 5 postings above, (relic headings, pasted OP etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.