Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
'Thematic?'
badge
"Ugh", Hail sighs. "Dispatch these simpletons quickly. I am already bored with them."
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an interesting combination today:

Ripe fruit from a II- or III-card and the option to put any card with STAMINA on it in the action deck.

Can you put cards without the blue back in the action deck?

Thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What was the source of the 'stamina' effect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ren
Italy
Pavia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
afaik you can only put cards with blue back in the action deck.

In the future it's helpful if you could post the exact wording if you're asking for clarifications, instead of paraphrasing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
THat's why I'm asking about the source of the effect that allowed the cards to be put back. There may be a subtle nature to the wording that explains this (such as it not saying the card can come from your inventory).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McArthur
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it specifies ideas. Do you actually have an green card with the key word stamina?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robmcarthur2001 wrote:
I believe it specifies ideas. Do you actually have an green card with the key word stamina?

It can't specify 'ideas' as the released game doesn't use that term. I think it used to back in the Kickstarter, but it has been scrapped in the meantime and its a term the community has resurrected to make things easier.

It could very well specify 'Skill cards', though. That seems the safest way to word the effect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Simply put, no.

Ripe Fruit never goes into your hand, it's an item that directly goes to your inventory, it doesn't have the white strip with the stars value and no way to be counted during skill-check, that would break too many of the game's rules to make sense.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
There is a way to put a non-action card in the action deck but even that has a blue card back/card front used as a card back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Neumann
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
'Thematic?'
badge
"Ugh", Hail sighs. "Dispatch these simpletons quickly. I am already bored with them."
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for not having the exact wording. That would be helpful, yes. I posted it some hours after playing.

Ripe fruit: ok.

There are often / sometimes different wordings whether you can put cards from your hand AND / OR inventory (back) in the action deck. That's why I am confused. (No card numbers again:-( )

Are these translation mistakes or is it normal that you have different sources from which to put cards to the AD?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyp Ganner
Belgium
flag msg tools
No error here. It happens quite often that you're asked to move a card from your hand and/or inventory. It's normal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.