Hide
3 Posts

Dungeon Solitaire: Tomb of the Four Kings» Forums » General

Subject: My custom deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
DR MF
msg tools
I adore this game - the speed, depth, variability, and potential to tell a story is fantastic, all in a single deck of cards too. Massive thanks to Matthew for creating and sharing this unique game!

All of the wonderful re-themes shared on the forums inspired me to create my own custom deck. I wanted to keep it abstract (to keep the roguelike imagination going) but use colours and bold symbols to increase the drama of turning over each new card.

So here's my deck! All of the icons are from the amazing www.game-icons.net. I have also created a full set of cards for the brilliant sequel Dungeon Solitaire: Labyrinth of Souls (if you enjoy this game, I can't recommend it enough) which I've shared on another thread with more pictures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Davies
msg tools
drmindflip wrote:
I adore this game - the speed, depth, variability, and potential to tell a story is fantastic, all in a single deck of cards too. Massive thanks to Matthew for creating and sharing this unique game!

All of the wonderful re-themes shared on the forums inspired me to create my own custom deck. I wanted to keep it abstract (to keep the roguelike imagination going) but use colours and bold symbols to increase the drama of turning over each new card.

So here's my deck! All of the icons are from the amazing www.game-icons.net. I have also created a full set of cards for the brilliant sequel Dungeon Solitaire: Labyrinth of Souls (if you enjoy this game, I can't recommend it enough) which I've shared on another thread with more pictures.

For a minute there I thought these were available to us. Am I wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DR MF
msg tools
I was actually in touch with Matthew, the creator of the game, to make sure he was ok with me posting about these cards in the first place. While he is super encouraging about custom sets and house rules for personal use, he requested that I don't distribute the files online because they feature some mechanics and cards unique to the game. I totally understand where he's coming from - he's already given away one of my favourite games for free with the original!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.