Sword & Sorcery» Forums » Rules

Subject: Hero vs x monsters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Sarnowski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What happens if my hero enters the area with 2 or more enemies? Am I gonna fight them all 1 by 1? Or I am allowed to combat as many enemies as I have combat activities according to my soulrank?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens W.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The latter.

You get to finish your turn, including performing any activities (combat or non-combat) you may have left. Yes, If you have multiple combat activities in your stats, you can perform as many attacks as you have.

You could also continue your move away from them (assuming you have movement left) although every enemy present gets a free reaction attack if you do so, so that's usually a bad idea shake

After finishing your hero turn, the (remaining) enemies get to do their things in the enemy turn (draw and resolve an encounter card; this might activate one or more of the engaged enemies). Then the next hero goes, and after him, the (remaining) enemies again get to do their things in the enemy turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.