Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: Game 1 Questions (minor spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray Welch
msg tools
mb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
When using the Cloud Port, you're supposed to put the "cost" (influence token) directly onto the quota track, correct? If so, I just want to clarify that that essentially means that when I "pay" for the slots with the Reputation reward that I have to then place a second influence token on that respective track, right?

Also, this may be a bit premature but if end of campaign scoring takes into account the buildings you have within your Charter what is my motivation for putting low value buildings from inactive charters (after obtaining and unlocking their crate) into my charter when there is seemingly a finite amount of space? I don't need a complete answer but maybe just some reassurance that it's okay for me to do so.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
You are correct, when gaining the ability (on the quota track) to place influence on the reputation track, you will place a second influence token there.

With regards to 'low value buildings', I would like to reassure you that you will not regret placing them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Welch
msg tools
mb
Thanks for your prompt reply David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.