Subject: A few more description cards? Expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Copley
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over
mbmbmbmbmb
First saying that this is one fun game! We had all different player counts the other day and found out the more the merrier.

Being the word master though I did find that there were some cases where I was in serious need for some other descriptive words that were not to be found. I found this to be especially true with the harder, more advanced words and the pop culture words.

That being said, I am hoping on an add on or expansion of some more words such as shapes, numbers, and a few more adjectives. The numbers are limited to 0,1,2. Shapes are limited to circle. Just a few more adjectives would help such as, but not excluded to: hairy, shiny, smooth, near or far.

Did I mention that this game is a lot of fun? It truly is. It's just when both sides have guessed 50+ words and are out of guesses and you have no more words to put out there it bogs down and I believe that just a few more words could really make this game a must have for family and friend get togethers and parties.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love the word 'concept'. When it is a concept it is hard to get people to not guess very specific stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.