J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
It's an op/ed piece from Fox News, so....

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/11/01/balfour-declaratio...

I wish I could propose a solution to the problems faced by Israel and the Palestinians, but I think the political leadership of both sides are gravitating to a no-compromise stance. Hope I'm wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
LOL, an op-ed written by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs Director-General. Certainly a non-partisan, completely fair & balanced examination of the situation!

And boy I LOL'd hardcore at this one:
Fucks News wrote:
During 800 years of Muslim rule, Arabs in Ottoman-controlled Palestine had become accustomed to seeing Jews only as marginal and despicable followers of an inferior religion. The vehement Palestinian Arab opposition to the Balfour Declaration was and has remained rooted in the anti-historical view that Jews were aliens, with no connection to the land and no right of any kind to live there as a people. This spawned an Arab exclusivism and sense of supremacy, which continues to drive the Arab-Israel conflict to this day.

Ahem... for the 2nd time in a few days, I shall post the words of Fox News protestant evangelical originator Mr. Martin Luther, come on down and show us what ya got, Marty!
M to the Lizzuth wrote:
The Jews are a "base, whoring people, that is, no people of God, and their boast of lineage, circumcision, and law must be accounted as filth."

They are full of the "devil's feces ... which they wallow in like swine."

The synagogue was a "defiled bride, yes, an incorrigible whore and an evil slut ..."

These "poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time.

Jews in general as being spiritually "blind" and "surely possessed by all devils."

There is no other explanation for this than the one cited earlier from Moses - namely, that God has struck [the Jews] with 'madness and blindness and confusion of mind' [Deuteronomy 28:28]. So we are even at fault in not avenging all this innocent blood of our Lord and of the Christians which they shed for three hundred years after the destruction of Jerusalem, and the blood of the children they have shed since then (which still shines forth from their eyes and their skin). We are at fault in not slaying them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Another thread where ignoramuses pis on Israel? No thanks. I'll pass. You lot enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.