Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mosbaugh
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Second ks is live now for a reprint and retail release. I don’t know if anything from this first run is going to hit mainstream distribution, your best bet may be to track down a FLGS that ordered copies from the first KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Donovan

Michigan
msg tools
designer
The first edition can be purchased on the Greenbrier Games website. While supplies last!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BIgLatinDude wrote:
Any idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
willdonovan0 wrote:
The first edition can be purchased on the Greenbrier Games website. While supplies last!

Any update on when website preorders will be delivered? The website still has an estimate of late September/early October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So if this is non kickstarter what did I pre order on miniature market?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to pre order it on miniture market as welll ..
Will that edition come with minitures ? It’s selling for 70 bucks and if it comes with minitures that’s a way better deal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed MM this morning to confirm that preorders are for the first printing. It is my understanding that the retail version of the core box includes miniatures but (of course) does not include Kickstarter exclusives.

I'll post once I hear back from MM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What a mess. There seems to be some discussion about how certain things are being handled in this kickstarter. There should be a tier for folks that preordered already and just want all the ks stuff. Since I'm tempted to cancel order and even the ks cause I don't like mismanaged campaigns.
Unless of course they address the issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WEll for 10$ more why not get the retail edition ? Seems like a way better deal Or am I missing something ? I thought the 2nd edition was a straight up reprint with lame standees ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Marximus wrote:
willdonovan0 wrote:

Any update on when website preorders will be delivered? The website still has an estimate of late September/early October.

Yeah sorry about that. I'm still waiting for Shipnaked to give me the tracking info so we can start dealing with backers who missed the completion boat and have shipping issues. It's a chicken or the egg situation(And I won't lie about pulling my hair out in frustration over SN's lack of communication with us), and we have a process that desperately needs that info to move forward, w/o creating more logistical problems, and the pre-orders are part of that.

I would like to say next week, but that's probably a lie. I'll try and update the estimated shipping time on website to something more realistic (mid to late November
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mincey
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
zeeparkes wrote:
Marximus wrote:
willdonovan0 wrote:

Yeah sorry about that. I'm still waiting for Shipnaked to give me the tracking info so we can start dealing with backers who missed the completion boat and have shipping issues. It's a chicken or the egg situation(And I won't lie about pulling my hair out in frustration over SN's lack of communication with us), and we have a process that desperately needs that info to move forward, w/o creating more logistical problems, and the pre-orders are part of that.

I would like to say next week, but that's probably a lie. I'll try and update the estimated shipping time on website to something more realistic (mid to late November

So are the World Events and Crafting and Recipes cards from Miniature Market on the same boat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know. I've asked but haven't received any replies. This is very frustrating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Marximus wrote:
I emailed MM this morning to confirm that preorders are for the first printing. It is my understanding that the retail version of the core box includes miniatures but (of course) does not include Kickstarter exclusives.

I'll post once I hear back from MM.

MM responded to my email today as follows:

"At this time we have been advised that our preorder will indeed be for the 1st printing of the game.

Thank you for choosing Miniature Market!"

Hopefully, not too much longer before it ships.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Palmatier
United States
In the middle of nowhere
New York
flag msg tools
Honey + Yeast + Time = Nectar of the Gods
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm guessing that means it has minis, but not the stretch goals that seem to be the expansion now. Cheaper than the pledge on Kickstarter if you include shipping plus it has minis. Tempting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Marstiller
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zeeparkes wrote:
Marximus wrote:
willdonovan0 wrote:

Any more updates on website preorders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an email from Greenbriar this morning with a tracking number for DHL. This is for the Dark Tales expansion; I ordered the core game from Miniature Market. Hopefully, the MM order will ship soon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara B. Kaiju
msg tools
I also preordered the game from Miniature Market. I just spoke to a representative at MM and was told that they would not being getting any retail copies of the game and that they would be cancelling my order and have to issue a refund. I'm very disappointed and upset about this. I'd be curious to find out if anyone else who ordered was told the same thing or if MM simply took on more preorders than they could handle? Anyone still being told that they will be getting their pre-order fulfilled thru MM? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered the game from MM, but after speaking with the developers of Folklore, they stressed that they had zero idea how this was up for sale on MM and instead directed me to their Kickstarter. So I cancelled my pre-order and bought it from them. I actually got more stuff that way for the same price I was paying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara B. Kaiju
msg tools
Obviously, now I really wish I had backed the kickstarter too. Being new to modern board games, I figured I was safer ordering from the store. Guess it's a lesson learned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sara Kaijuwolf wrote:
Obviously, now I really wish I had backed the kickstarter too. Being new to modern board games, I figured I was safer ordering from the store. Guess it's a lesson learned.

I would not be surprised if you are able to late pledge at some point. I would keep an eye out for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.