18 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Contacting Monolith/Mythic Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
alun davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Does anybody know a good way to contact either monolith or Mythic games as I have tried and received no answer from their facebook page for Mythic Battles. I have also tried support@mythicgames.net and benoit@mythicgames.net.

I missed the actual kickstarter campaign and bought the late pledge through Fluent. I have been trying to get into contact with them since March with no luck. As I am new to all this and shipping has started I just wanted to check with them that my order went through ok and I didn't mess anything up. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately it sounds like you have tried all the appropriate avenues (Message them via KS and post on the comments?). In general terms, based on my experience, pre-orders ship last and often after retail orders are shipped. There is no "fairness" or whatever the right term is.

In my experience fulfillment houses have no real concept of what good customer service is, or perhaps they just really hate people? I rarely get a timely response and when I do get a response it is generally lacking in useful information. So I no longer try to reach out to them and try to get information from the publisher.

Sometimes you spend money, the system works and you get your game. It is never fast or in an expected amount of time, but so far all the games have eventually arrived.

Be patient, have that receipt handy and try to follow the game on social media or here on BGG as people will report in on arrivals. It can be frustrating to hear of all the people in line in front of you but at least you know something is happening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alun davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for the quick answer. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pledge during the kickstarter and it won't let me leave comments on the page. I do have the receipt from Fluent. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes KS comments are open and sometimes restricted to backers.

Good luck.

If it makes you feel any better I am a backer and I am still waiting also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
You can try contacting Fluent directly to see if they processed your order.

https://www.fluentpm.com/contact

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alun davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Grodd1016 wrote:
You can try contacting Fluent directly to see if they processed your order.

https://www.fluentpm.com/contact

Thanks, I'll give them a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bad Kam
msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

You can contact us at support@monolithedition.com or contact@monolithedition.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alun davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
BadKam wrote:
Hi,

You can contact us at support@monolithedition.com or contact@monolithedition.com

Excellent, thank you. Message sent

Quick update: I had a message back from Monolith but they just asked me to contact Mythic Games. Oh well back to square onecry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
findersbane wrote:
Does anybody know a good way to contact either monolith or Mythic games as I have tried and received no answer from their facebook page for Mythic Battles. I have also tried support@mythicgames.net and benoit@mythicgames.net.

I missed the actual kickstarter campaign and bought the late pledge through Fluent. I have been trying to get into contact with them since March with no luck. As I am new to all this and shipping has started I just wanted to check with them that my order went through ok and I didn't mess anything up. Thanks.
Hi,Alun.

I did the same as you,late pledged through fluent...if you have your order details from fluent just log into the site and put your details in..it should come up with your order.hope this helps you.

heres the page url you need

https://www.fluentpm.com/login

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alun davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks Gary, it does show my order on the fluent website so hopefully I have done everything correctly. I know the company must be really busy at the moment with fulfilment and with the Joan of Arc campaign but I wish they could just give me a quick reply. Anyway i’ll Cross my fingers and hope all goes well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
findersbane wrote:
Thanks Gary, it does show my order on the fluent website so hopefully I have done everything correctly. I know the company must be really busy at the moment with fulfilment and with the Joan of Arc campaign but I wish they could just give me a quick reply. Anyway i’ll Cross my fingers and hope all goes well.
No,problem Alun.if its there its on order and paid for.you also have your order number on there as well..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Cleverley
United Kingdom
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed the same way (via Fluent) and was wondering the same when I saw word they were beginning to ship so I commented on a post of theirs on Facebook. This is what I got:

Andrew Cleverley: Quick question if you don't mind. I late-backed via Fluent. Will my purchase deliver with the Kickstarter backers or after? Obviously I'd ask the ever-helpful QuickWorthy in the KS comments section but I missed the campaign 😒

GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS.

Luke Raymond: If you backed during the pledge manager, your order went in at the same time as everyone else so your order will be mailed at the same time as the normal backers.

Andrew Cleverley: Thanks, Luke. I think it was during the PM, but the God pledge was the only one available to buy - I'm presuming due to being a late backer rather than a pledger.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alun davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I have checked my details again but cannot see an order number? The email I received from them when I paid was as follows:

Mythic Battles Pantheon : pledge summary

Your pledge is now completed. Thank you for your participation to Mythic Battles Pantheon.
Find below your pledge summary. Keep it as a proof of your participation.
Please check your shipping address. You can modify it as long as the pledge manager remains open.

Then it lists my address and a summary of the items I purchased. It's probably all fine but I have this 'nagging doubt' that I have done something wrong, if you know what I mean

I sent Fluent a message but they just replied 'Sorry Fluent is a third party and I have not more information.You should contact the project creator Mythic Game support (support@mythicgames.net)'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alun davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Drewbag84 wrote:
I backed the same way (via Fluent) and was wondering the same when I saw word they were beginning to ship so I commented on a post of theirs on Facebook. This is what I got:

Andrew Cleverley: Quick question if you don't mind. I late-backed via Fluent. Will my purchase deliver with the Kickstarter backers or after? Obviously I'd ask the ever-helpful QuickWorthy in the KS comments section but I missed the campaign 😒

GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS.

Luke Raymond: If you backed during the pledge manager, your order went in at the same time as everyone else so your order will be mailed at the same time as the normal backers.

Andrew Cleverley: Thanks, Luke. I think it was during the PM, but the God pledge was the only one available to buy - I'm presuming due to being a late backer rather than a pledger.

At this point I'm not worried about 'When will I receive it' but 'Will I receive it' The game looks so fantastic, they have done a terrific job with all of the sculpts. I hope this is all paranoia on my part lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alun davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I have received a message back from Mythic games over the weekend and the have confirmed my order has been registered correctly. This makes me feel so much better about the order and next time I can trust that everything will be fine and not give in to paranoia lol. Thanks again to those who responded to my post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
findersbane wrote:
I have received a message back from Mythic games over the weekend and the have confirmed my order has been registered correctly. This makes me feel so much better about the order and next time I can trust that everything will be fine and not give in to paranoia lol. Thanks again to those who responded to my post.
No problem Alun.

glad you are sorted I thought you were ok if you had the details on the site..alls well that ends well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Cortez
msg tools
mbmb
This weekend I've entered fluent to check the status of my pledge.
The following message appeared:

"Your pledge is canceled. For more information, please, contact the project creator (not Fluent)."

Any one got the same message??

I have sent a mail but I still have no answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NicoCoCoCo wrote:
This weekend I've entered fluent to check the status of my pledge.
The following message appeared:

"Your pledge is canceled. For more information, please, contact the project creator (not Fluent)."

Any one got the same message??

I have sent a mail but I still have no answer
just checked mine on fluent.all still good...although haven't received anything at all from it yet !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.