Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

Since I will play only solo, I am thinking in getting this version of 2045.

I have read some comments that doesn't matter what team you choose, they are balanced, but this game have two less teams...

So will I miss the other two? I know they will be available to buy, but expansions are expensive and hard to find in Europe :\

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Witte
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You won’t miss the two starter teams. The bigger exclusion are the free agents that are not in this version. I have the deluxe version and play solo and two-player, and enjoy the variety of the free agents. You will probably be fine with the spring training version, but have less variety. The starter teams won’t matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I totally agree with Larry's explanation.

Go Wiffle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you very much!

I will be in NY in December, hope I can buy the game and all the expansions somewhere :\

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Larry’s answer is perfect. Just what I would have said if I’d seen your post sooner.

I have the Super-Deluxe version of the game and every expansion team, so that box is pretty heavy for the game bag. Spring Training is perfect as a much more portable alternative for a game with a friend or a demo at a local game shop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.