Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blue Jackal
United States
Nowhere
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played a couple games, and a few games of old-school L5R, and a friend suckered me into buying some Core Sets.

I recently built a bunch of Warhammer Conquest decks that are essentially pick up and play. (Which I will happily send to anyone if they're so inclined. I have some odd 27 decks built.)

Would anyone like to recommend some decks? I know I can peruse cardgamedb for decklists, but if anyone wants to point out a deck that they think is fun or they're proud of, I will use those to start my L5R journey.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stevenson
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested in a particular faction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cope
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And just in case you haven't found it yet, there's also https://fiveringsdb.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Lucas
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Team Covenant also have a decklist on their site for each clan that are great for casual play. They are the decks that are played on their learn to play videos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bfchooch wrote:
And just in case you haven't found it yet, there's also https://fiveringsdb.com.

That site still needs a lot of work, and decklists I've seen on there are not up to par of some other LCG sites games, though. thronesdb, for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Worlds will be finishing soon. Take a look at the top 16 (then you can see a Phoenix deck). Crab and unicorn didn’t make it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Argama Flight Crew
badge
INFERNO BLADE!
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cardgamedb.com

There are posted decklists, a searchable card database and strategy forums. Also a rules questions subforum to look up (or ask) a rules question. Usually the threads there are settled by someone getting an official ruling from one of the FFG design team. So it's not just people pulling a ruling out their bottom. Decklists posted there are usually either tournament winning deck lists or people posting asking for input on their current decklist to get some opinions on how to up their game.

If you are just looking to surf through deck lists fiveringsdb is the more trafficked site and will yield a larger sampling of decks. People usually go to CGDB for the forums and the card discussion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.