Clank! In! Space!» Forums » Rules

Subject: 3 players out or knocked out rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
C GX
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does that means 3 times draw 4 cubes from the bag for one turn (last player still alive and need one more turn to exit).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Williams

Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You are correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Telcontar
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Myself, I did not read it that way. First person out only draws 4 cubes per turn; it's deadly enough as it is; having 3 people draw against one man still in the ship is overkill on the death sentence, IMO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
tontogamer wrote:
Myself, I did not read it that way. First person out only draws 4 cubes per turn; it's deadly enough as it is; having 3 people draw against one man still in the ship is overkill on the death sentence, IMO.

Then original Clank is for you. Only the first person out draws. But it is usually more than four cubes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odyzeus Longbow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The original Clank! also has a countdown of 4 turns after Sudden Death is initiated.
Here the countdown is more subtle, because even if the player makes no clank, there are still up to 4 bounty hunters in the bag.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Vallerand
Canada
St-Basile-Le-Grand
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So every player does draw those 4 cubes every turn? Is that official? I find it odd that it wasn't in the FAQ...

This means one player managing their health/Clank poorly will lead to a shoooooooort game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odyzeus Longbow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's laid out very clearly in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.