Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Stimpson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just started my first Arquebus: Men of Iron Volume IV game - Fornovo. Started with Pietro Duodo attacking the baggage train with his stradiotti. They eliminated the first gascon CB unit, one stradiotto did a 'continued attack' onto the baggage wagon and shock attacked a second CB unit, forcing it to retreat and advancing onto the second wagon.

Come the continuation phase, I roll for looting (special battle rules, p. 6) and succeed. The rule says that if I hit more than one baggage wagon in the same activation I can roll for both, and the rolling is simultaneous. Does that mean my one roll gives me both wagons?

(BTW, be careful what you wish for. Winning the die roll means that the greedy strads hoof it off the battlefield with their spoils, leaving (I presume) poor Pietro on his own in the middle of some very unfriendly Gascons...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Shelton
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
Seperate die rolls for each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stimpson
United States
Westminster
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grazie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.