6 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Tuckboxes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aleksey G
United States
flag msg tools
Has anyone created any printout tuckboxes for the game? I looked in the file section, but can't see any there... I'd like to sleeve all of the cards and then put them into tuckboxes and into their slots in the bottom tray.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mx22 wrote:
Has anyone created any printout tuckboxes for the game? I looked in the file section, but can't see any there... I'd like to sleeve all of the cards and then put them into tuckboxes and into their slots in the bottom tray.
I would be interested in this as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Might be a tight fit. They barely all fit in there sleeved as it is. If you add boxes to it, they will most likely not fit anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wrenn
United States
Bushkill
PA
flag msg tools
What? You thought I'd have some interesting overtext?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried Hugo's Amazing Tape?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim van Iersel
Netherlands
Tilburg
flag msg tools
badge
Elmo likes to roll the dice
mbmbmbmbmb
I have sleeved the cards using Ultra Pro (with the hologram) and they don't all fit the slots anymore. If you use thinner sleeves it might fit. Not sure there is room for a tuckbox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco van Barneveld
Netherlands
EDE GLD
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used ultra-pro inner sleeves and those fit very tight and are perfect imo. They still fit in their box-insert slot, thought the 2nd tray is lifted a little bit by the Command Cards pile.

I think if you make a very, very tight tuckbox, it might fit for the Damage and Schematics cards, but the Commandscards will prolly cause a problem.

good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.