6 Posts

Time of Legends: Joan of Arc» Forums » General

Subject: Equipment? Upgrades? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lama Lamic
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
I would love to see some kind of upgrades to either the units, heroes or the equipments.
I know there are some equipment cards in the game, i know there is some hammersmith (??). Is there some more detailed information about this part of the game?
I like when i have to make a decision when to move, battle or do an upgrade action in my "turns" .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco
United Kingdom
Loughborough
flag msg tools
Selling board games during Brussels Games Festival 2018: check my for trade items. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
No detailed information but there are a few (random) things I remember:

1) in one scenario you could find weapons to upgrade your peasants and make them more useful in combat.

2) in another scenario Joan of Arc finds a sword which make her more powerful (he effectively gains one level).

But I think these rules are more scenario dependant and maybe you won't find a common and shared upgrade system in all scenarios. Just guessing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Homo Ludens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Livestream yesterday Leo confirmed that equipment cards are in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco
United Kingdom
Loughborough
flag msg tools
Selling board games during Brussels Games Festival 2018: check my for trade items. :)
mbmbmbmbmb
asobu wrote:

Thank you very much Asobu, I couldn't follow the livestream yesterday (and I haven't catched up yet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo M.
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mithrandir82 wrote:
asobu wrote:

Thank you very much Asobu, I couldn't follow the livestream yesterday (and I haven't catched up yet).

I have to say these livestreams have their downside - I don't have the time to follow them, it would be nice to be able to read the essential information afterwards....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Homo Ludens
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Equipment cards are shown in the contents of the core box
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.