Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear BGG,

as some of you know, I recently designed a new game called Albedo. With a small print run I attended the SPIEL 17 games fair as an exhibitor and managed to sell out on the third day. Boardgamegeek was kind enough to schedule a short appearance in their live stream on Sunday the 29th of October at 11:10 and the VOD can be found here (about an hour in):
https://go.twitch.tv/videos/186006854

It's a quick deck builder in a science fiction setting.

Due to simultaneous action selection there is little downtime and the game also scales well from 2-8 people, unlike my previous game, which significantly increased in playing time with each additional player.

Here is a link to the campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kaiherbertz/albedo

And here is the Kicktraq statistic:

Today there has been a dip down, not due to cancelled pledges, but due to less expensive shipping deals and people adjusting their pledges accordingly.

Hopefully this is an interesting project for you and if there are any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to write.

All the best,

Kai Herbertz
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie A
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
By far one of the better-written announcements I've seen here. Best of luck to you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Herbertz
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jamiea wrote:
By far one of the better-written announcements I've seen here. Best of luck to you!

Thanks a bunch! As I said, if there are any questions I'm available to answer them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.