Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Powers
United States
Marble
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have all three of the currently available games on my shelf (with Poland and Supplement #1 on the way) but haven't gotten a chance to play yet.

Would like to find an VASSAL opponent for an intro scenario in any of the three, ideally to expand into bigger stuff if it goes well. Live would be nice, but scheduling is always tricky, so PBeM is a possibility if the mechanics don't make it too hard. I read the rules back when Korea came out, but haven't revisited them since then. I don't recall how suitable the system is for PBeM.

We're coming up on the holidays, the graveyard of many a PBeM game, so if a prospective opponent wanted to wait until the new year, that would be fine with me. I'd like a chance to do a bit of preparatory solo counter pushing once I know which game was likely to be played anyhow. If punting until next year, Poland presumably becomes an options as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.