Museum» Forums » General

Subject: Any reviews from Demo's? also here I go again solo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Firstly is there anyone that has demoed this at a convention? Just wondered what their thoughts were.

Also here I go again, 10 months ago I asked whether solo would be considered. So I am re-asking the question? maybe like an automana or something like that.
I usually back games that only have a solo option, but even if this doesn't have one I am still going to back because I just like the idea of this game and that it includes history and the art is great.

I am hoping that the delivery will be reasonable and that will be EU friendly??!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Johnson
France
Nancy
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Claire,

so the Solo option is still on the table, not the easiest thing to design but we're working on it

Also we'll be doing our best (as per usual) to provide good shipping rates and it will be EU friendly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
WhelpSlayer wrote:
Hey Claire,

so the Solo option is still on the table, not the easiest thing to design but we're working on it

Also we'll be doing our best (as per usual) to provide good shipping rates and it will be EU friendly!

Thank you Jamie, that is music to my ears!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.