Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working on the second expansion to Shadows of Malice. It will deal with cities. And cultists. And these things...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Zipprich
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stan Matz
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
👍👍👍👍👍👍
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool!!! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bogert
Japan
Amagasaki
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
http://chrisbogert.wixsite.com/chaturanga-family
mbmbmbmbmb
awesome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse W.
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Game-playing Meowstic
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sgt. Elias
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that's one creepy card draw! Yes please.

I can't wait to explore it all! Thank you Jim for continuing to create new stuff for this awesome game. Just say when and my money is on the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Gruber
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jcfelli wrote:
I'm working on the second expansion to Shadows of Malice. It will deal with cities. And cultists. And these things...

Does that mean that ~maybe~ a reprint of the actual game will happen to go along with this? (Please say yes whistle )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dunbruha jones
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wowwowwowwowwowwow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kuene
Switzerland
Zurich
Zurich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!!!!!!laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
zanti_misfit wrote:
Just say when and my money is on the way.

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm! I'm planning to release it initially as a free print and play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I. M.
msg tools
Good news indeed, for those who own the game I'll be there, I'll be there to grab everything when the reprint comes by!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sgt. Elias
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gurab wrote:
Good news indeed, for those who own the game I'll be there, I'll be there to grab everything when the reprint comes by!

There are a few copies of the base game here for sale on BGG, and new copies of the expansion on ebay and amazon. I see some for trade too, complete. The price is a tad high for sure, but totally worth it imo. Especially if a reprint doesn't happen for some unknown reason.

I bought my base game copy off of Ebay for about $65 bucks total, like new and unpunched. Some of the best money I've ever spent on a board game.

That all said I do hope a reprint comes around for everybody just catching on like I was. I feel lucky to have the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I. M.
msg tools
zanti_misfit wrote:
gurab wrote:

There are a few copies of the base game here for sale on BGG, and new copies of the expansion on ebay and amazon. I see some for trade too, complete. The price is a tad high for sure, but totally worth it imo. Especially if a reprint doesn't happen for some unknown reason.

I bought my base game copy off of Ebay for about $65 bucks total, like new and unpunched. Some of the best money I've ever spent on a board game.

That all said I do hope a reprint comes around for everybody just catching on like I was. I feel lucky to have the game.

Of course there are copies out there, but... I'd rather preffer a brand new one and reggarding amazon or ebay... will never buy from them, they represent big sharks in the global economy i'm against of, so I will patiently wait until the reprint comes by and give my money directly to Devious Wisel/Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sgt. Elias
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gurab wrote:
zanti_misfit wrote:
gurab wrote:

Of course there are copies out there, but... I'd rather preffer a brand new one and reggarding amazon or ebay... will never buy from them, they represent big sharks in the global economy i'm against of, so I will patiently wait until the reprint comes by and give my money directly to Devious Wisel/Jim

Whatever floats your boat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Freilich
United States
Feasterville/Trevose
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice. I got mine for around $113 (including shipping) from an auction on BGG. It came with the Seekers and all promos except the 2014 Gencon set. I think I got a nice deal. Still learning the rules, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sgt. Elias
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuropuppy wrote:
Nice. I got mine for around $113 (including shipping) from an auction on BGG. It came with the Seekers and all promos except the 2014 Gencon set. I think I got a nice deal. Still learning the rules, though.

Great find! I too have everything except the elusive 2014 Gencon Promo. (well, would like to have a t-shirt and that little black bag haha)

I had to order the expansion separately ($19 bucks) and then order the promos through Drivethru. Didn't take long at all to acquire all the game's components and extras and start playing. Such a great game too, glad I did.

Not long after I ordered my copy from Ebay I saw a sealed copy go up for sale here on BGG for 45 bucks! Didn't last long either. Oh well, you can't predict these things. Just glad I have all the goodies and can enjoy the game now.

Can't wait for this latest expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim's latest game ( in case you have overlooked it) Bemused is definitely worth a look too. We have been having a lot of fun with it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke The (un)Lucky
Poland
flag msg tools
"Do you remember when Things seemed so eternal? Heroes were so real... Their magic frozen in time"
badge
"They came, they saw and acknowledged Some good, some bad Opinion: Dangerous"
mbmbmbmbmb
jcfelli wrote:
zanti_misfit wrote:
Just say when and my money is on the way.

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm! I'm planning to release it initially as a free print and play.

No, we need that in a pretty box so I can spend my money on it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.