Popular Tags: [View All]
Luca Vichi
Italy
Castelbellino
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched a review that stated that the increasing cost of the cards only depends on the cost of the first card on the right.
E.g. If the first card on the right costs 3, then the others cost 4, 5, 6, 7 irrespective of their printed cost/value.

I checked the rules and the definition doesn't seem very clear.

Any clues?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Soul_Guile wrote:
I watched a review that stated that the increasing cost of the cards only depends on the cost of the first card on the right.
E.g. If the first card on the right costs 3, then the others cost 4, 5, 6, 7 irrespective of their printed cost/value.

I checked the rules and the definition doesn't seem very clear.

Any clues?

I never saw anything like that. For me it was always the cost plus the modifier on the market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That review is simply wrong. It's the cost of the card you're buying + the modifier above it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Luke is referring to this review by ProZD. There's a pinned comment on the video from me stating that this part is played wrongly. I will make this more clear in the rulebooks of all following print runs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Vichi
Italy
Castelbellino
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys, thx Sami.
Yes I agree the rulebook needs just a slight fix.
Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.