Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark P
Canada
Kitchener
ONTARIO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The monster has it's own board, so what are the card outlines at one end of the showdown board for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Terrain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh Jorgan
msg tools
TheShib wrote:
The monster has it's own board, so what are the card outlines at one end of the showdown board for?

When you crit certain HL cards, it causes a permanent injury to the monster and the effects can last throughout the showdown. You put those HL cards in those spaces as a reminder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Sutherland
United States
Union City
Michigan
flag msg tools
They’re just extra utility slots for the most part. You can poor extra monster moods there if it just so happens to have more than 4 active, monster traits, terrain cards, persistent injuries, tactics cards from Knight expansions, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drink coasters......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riff Conner
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My table space is real limited, so I use them for decks that get used a lot so I don't have to go hunting in the box for them. Terrain, Basic Resources, Disorders, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pflug
Germany
Schwäbisch Gmünd
Baden Würtemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cards duh...

Seriously, everything that you need to reference during the showdown that is not monsters related, or doesnt fit on the monster board, like terrain cards, persistent injuries, global effects...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orion Free
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
riffraff wrote:
My table space is real limited, so I use them for decks that get used a lot so I don't have to go hunting in the box for them. Terrain, Basic Resources, Disorders, etc.

Yeh, we usually use the slots for resources, terrain, hunt decks, etc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
Baby don't hurt me
badge
Sleepy Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I keep resources and disorders there, since they are quickly drawn a lot of times.
And, most nemesis monsters except the butcher just don't fit the traits/moods slot, so you want to make room for those

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
riffraff wrote:

I have a gigantic table and it still takes the whole thing :-D

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.