Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gretchen Fontenay
United States
Apison
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw over on the kickstarter comments that Brent has the bits in hand and will be sorting out fulfillment levels... and then mailing them, possibly as early as next week!!

I'm just in awe of how much work he has put into this... as well as being super excited to see the new expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter B
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to hear. It would be nice if Brent would give us some updates ones in a while though, as a preorderer I often feel a bit left out on updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Francu
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Are you guys getting your packages yet? Apparently mine came in today as a total surprise lol (Ontario, Canada).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
R0Blade wrote:
Are you guys getting your packages yet? Apparently mine came in today as a total surprise lol (Ontario, Canada).

I received mine (in the U.S.), and it came with tracking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Povis
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
datiswous wrote:
Good to hear. It would be nice if Brent would give us some updates ones in a while though, as a preorderer I often feel a bit left out on updates.

Hi Wouter B! Sorry for the lack of pre-order updates, that was an oversight on my part. The past three months have been about the busiest in the history of Two Lanterns, only rivaled by May-Dec of 2012, which was insane but involved more sleep since we didn't have a toddler at that time who wakes up at 4:15sm no matter what time she goes to bed

I just checked your tracking and it looks like it left Chicago today for the Netherlands, so hopefully it will be on your doorstep within the next week.

Thanks again for pre-ordering, it's wonderful to have that support, especially during manufacturing when all the costs are piling up...hope you enjoy the expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived yesterday and WOW!. The handmade bits are too cool. I'm glad I jumped on the KS project for this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.