Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last year, I saw a Polish version appear with new jokers. I was unable to find rules in English at that time.

A couple of weeks ago, I was browsing Amazon's deals of the day, and came across Rummikub Twist, with the very same jokers in it, on sale for under US$7! I immediately bought a copy.

I submitted the game here on BGG: Rummikub Twist

And a few pictures. The rules are in line with those from the current app and some other versions: Jokers have to be "cleared", so basically, any way you can leave the table with valid sets is fine, as long as you use at least one tile from your hand during your turn.

I may have erred with the name, as the box clearly says "Rummikub with a Twist" but the web page (http://rummikub.com/product/rummikub-twist-flat/) calls it "Rummikub Twist".

I also see there are two packing options: Flat (which I have) and Pillar.

I've played a couple games of it, and think it's a nice update for the game. I came over here to hopefully get some chatter started on the new game's page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Thomsen
United States
Medway
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is very cool! Thanks for posting. Not sure I would have known otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Henderson
United States
Northport
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My wife loves this game, primarily I think because of all the good memories she had playing it with her grandfather. We will have to check out this new version. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.