Eric Burden
United States
Streator
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
Has anyone found that your components have warping with the game tiles or issues with the games playing cards getting slight arch/bend to them when they sit in the box between plays? I have the first four games in the series and I noticed this when I got one of the titles out recently to play, disappointed to say the least in the quality.

Thanks,
turks1966
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
turks1966 wrote:
Has anyone found that your components have warping with the game tiles or issues with the games playing cards getting slight arch/bend to them when they sit in the box between plays? I have the first four games in the series and I noticed this when I got one of the titles out recently to play, disappointed to say the least in the quality.

I haven't had any warping problems with any of the five sets I have.

What particular games are you having problems with. Do all your D&DAS games have a similar problem? If so, that might suggest that it's a storage issue you have and not a manufacturing issue. They also changed supplier with ToEE and ToA (to Wizkids) so it would be unusual that both the first three (WoA, CR, LoD) and the last two (ToEE, ToA) had the same problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
I haven't seen the warping problem (aside from most of the Dungeon Command cards pretty much came prewarped due to the shrink wrap), what I do have though is some of the cardboard peeling apart. So I have to be careful about joining up particular tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aubrey Mills
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fh13 wrote:
I haven't seen the warping problem (aside from most of the Dungeon Command cards pretty much came prewarped due to the shrink wrap), what I do have though is some of the cardboard peeling apart. So I have to be careful about joining up particular tiles.

I'm not convinced its the shrink wrap for Dungeon Command cards. One set of mine warps while sitting in the box others don't. Haven't had the problem with the D&DAS games. Theory that it's a combination of humidity, paper grain and weight, and a spell cast by Elminster to piss me off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.