Brian Read
msg tools
Sold by a third party seller, but looks like a reliable one, that has been selling for a while.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00U1ZZ4UU/ref=dp_ol...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Mountain view
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought this a few months back for more $$. This looks like a good deal. Posted a vector to this at the 1PG forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just purchased. Thanks to both of you. Have been watching for a long time. I think best deal I've seen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier O'Donnell
Australia
Ringwood
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cerebus300 wrote:
Sold by a third party seller, but looks like a reliable one, that has been selling for a while.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00U1ZZ4UU/ref=dp_ol...

Still going out finished? Link is dead
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Read
msg tools
Yeah, glad that I picked up a copy as well. Just played this game last week, and really liked it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know I'm late to the party, but I started playing RftG a couple weeks ago and it's quickly become one of my favorite games. There is a really good tutorial video on YouTube (by MidernTableGamer) if anyone is worried about the learning curve. And you can try it for free on BoardGameArena.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mcgamin

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
number_eight wrote:
I know I'm late to the party, but I started playing RftG a couple weeks ago and it's quickly become one of my favorite games. There is a really good tutorial video on YouTube (by MidernTableGamer) if anyone is worried about the learning curve. And you can try it for free on BoardGameArena.

Its never too late to join the RftG party! I only started playing a few months ago and I am always trying to drag others into my addiction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.