Hide
5 Posts

Blood Rage» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about Odin's Throne card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B N
msg tools
Sorry for the newbish question, but I couldn't find a clear answer.

Does the Odin's Throne Clan Upgrade apply to ALL completed quests, even from the first and second age? Or only just quests completed in the age the upgrade card was played (which would only be third age)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Parker
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just the 3rd age. All prior quests are long discarded and gone. You would have to remember back to the prior ages, which doesnt make sense.

That would be like playing Frigga's succor, then saying that the last 3 turns you invaded, so you get to add 3 warriors now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sylvio Z
Brazil
Curitiba
Paraná
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, just in the Third Age. You cannot use the effects on actions you already did in the previous ages. Like Todd said, it would make no sense.
But, relax, it is natural to have questions about the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B N
msg tools
Thanks guys for the quick responses.

Its just that I was reading other threads about Odin's Throne and everyone was making it sound like it was very overpowered. That was why I was wondering if it actually applied to other ages.

btw, I don't think that card is overpowered at all. I think you need a lot of things to go your way in order for it to be as powerful as others make it seem to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirko Mahovic
Netherlands
flag msg tools
daFunkyUnit wrote:
Thanks guys for the quick responses.

Its just that I was reading other threads about Odin's Throne and everyone was making it sound like it was very overpowered. That was why I was wondering if it actually applied to other ages.

btw, I don't think that card is overpowered at all. I think you need a lot of things to go your way in order for it to be as powerful as others make it seem to be.

Almost any card in Blood Rage is overpowered in the right situation, that's why we love the game so much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.