I've been really enjoying Word Slam lately, it's been a hit party game whenever I've broken it out. Imagine was pretty cheap from my OLGS so I thought I'd take a chance and get two copies and try it with the Word Slam rules.
A. Two copies of Imagine (the pictogram/art cards), one deck of the clues
B. A way to divide the two teams on either side of the table (a screen) so that they can't see what the other team is looking at.
Rules (like Word Slam):
1. Choose a clue-giver for each team
2. The clue-givers agree on a single clue from the clue card
3. At the same time they both try to get their team to guess the clue using the same set of pictogram/image cards.
4. The teams can talk and guess at the same time but whatever they say can be heard by the other team.
5. First team to guess receives the clue card as a point.
Always liked the idea of Imagine, but wished it had more of a competitive edge to it. This way it becomes a team competitive game. Tried it a few times now and it works! Really fun and fast paced game.