United States
Guilford
VT
flag msg tools
EXCELSIOR!!!
badge
ZOMGALOMES!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mission 7 of the Normandy campaign and just as things started to seem dicey, I drew the HQ Event "Tank Support," which sends in a platoon of M5s.

My question: I already have some M10s on the board. Should I use a spare marker to represent to track the commands of the M5 HQ, do they get activated by my existing tank platoon HQ, or something else? Thinking it's probably the first option, but wanted to check in for an official answer if possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bouette
England
Selby
flag msg tools
I think it is another example of the tangled state of the mission booklets. They are full of contradictions and are often far from clear. I think that you well have to go with what feels right, I have just discovered that at the start of book 2 it says 13 ROK replacements after scenario 5 but at the bottom of scenario 5 it says 8 replacements but no mention of them being ROK- You see - contradictory and confusing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.