Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Anachrony» Forums » General

Subject: Complete list of all components contained in the Leader Box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

had the chance to buy a second hand copy of the Anachrony Leader Box and would like to know if there is a list available showing all components including their count?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The component lists on pages 2-3 of the Anachrony Final rulebook and Anachrony - Exosuit Commander Pack rulebook should get you there.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Frank Overwood wrote:
The component lists on pages 2-3 of the Anachrony Final rulebook and Anachrony - Exosuit Commander Pack rulebook should get you there.


Ah okay, thanks for the info. I did not had a look into the rulebooks until know. But are they also including lists for the stretch goal components?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
Frank Overwood wrote:
The component lists on pages 2-3 of the Anachrony Final rulebook and Anachrony - Exosuit Commander Pack rulebook should get you there.


Ah okay, thanks for the info. I did not had a look into the rulebooks until know. But are they also including lists for the stretch goal components?


It looks like. I will have a detailed look into what I got and if I can map all the things against the lists.

Many thanks again, Chris!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As I recall, there was a small bonus pack -- not sure that's reflected in the lists, but if you have everything else, you'll probably have that.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
West Lafayette
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Frank Overwood wrote:
As I recall, there was a small bonus pack -- not sure that's reflected in the lists, but if you have everything else, you'll probably have that.

That was ten extra cards for the Doomsday module called Doomsday Enhancement Pack,
There were no KS-exclusive gameplay components if that's what you're looking for. The only things that were KS-exclusive are the story/art books and the faction sleeve, I'm fairly certain. So the rulebooks should show everything except those and the Doomsday Enhancement Pack, meeple
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
verballyinsane wrote:
Frank Overwood wrote:
As I recall, there was a small bonus pack -- not sure that's reflected in the lists, but if you have everything else, you'll probably have that.

That was ten extra cards for the Doomsday module called Doomsday Enhancement Pack,
There were no KS-exclusive gameplay components if that's what you're looking for. The only things that were KS-exclusive are the story/art books and the faction sleeve, I'm fairly certain. So the rulebooks should show everything except those and the Doomsday Enhancement Pack, meeple


Means that the Doomsday Enhancement Pack is something different/more than the components listed in the rulebook? And if so were it part of the Kickstarter campaign?

My (Leader Box) copy contains exactly what is listed on page 3 of the rulebook inside the 'Doomsday Module Components'.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
West Lafayette
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
Means that the Doomsday Enhancement Pack is something different/more than the components listed in the rulebook? And if so were it part of the Kickstarter campaign?

My (Leader Box) copy contains exactly what is listed on page 3 of the rulebook inside the 'Doomsday Module Components'.

Doomsday Enhancement Pack (store)
Anachrony: Doomsday Enhancement Pack (BGG)

Yes, it was included in the KS. It's just ten level 2 experiments.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.