Hide
3 Posts

The King's Armory» Forums » General

Subject: Best presentation at Essen hands down. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Askjær
msg tools
Just writing here to send a real thank you! to John Wrot and his buddy who demonstrated this game to me and my group at Essen. Got shanghaied because we were loitering close by, no regrets tho!

Seemed like my type of game, but you guys really sold it on the presentation. Unfortunately my selfimposed daily allowance of cash was gone due to the lateness of the day.

Happy ending tho, i returned the next day and got a singed copy.

Again thanks for the best demonstration at Essen John

Regards
Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kos blaat
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmb
I hope it was signed. A singed copy would still produce some smoke ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wrot!
United States
Alhanbra
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Korkrest wrote:
Just writing here to send a real thank you! to John Wrot and his buddy who demonstrated this game to me and my group at Essen. Got shanghaied because we were loitering close by, no regrets tho!

Seemed like my type of game, but you guys really sold it on the presentation. Unfortunately my selfimposed daily allowance of cash was gone due to the lateness of the day.

Happy ending tho, i returned the next day and got a singed copy.

Again thanks for the best demonstration at Essen John

Regards
Martin

Gosh, thanks Martin! I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much and I really appreciate you coming by to leave such a kind word!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.