Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little confused. I emailed Ameritrash after the kickstarter years ago and got in on a "late pledge" for everything. Because I was billed through PayPal, I am not officially part of the kickstarter and can't comment and have trouble following along. I was sent the base game and the first set of character minis a long time ago. I saw in the forums here there has been some updates. I know I was all in for the expansions and paid separately for the other two mini sets, but have yet to see anything. Have they released mini set 2? I see the expansions aren't out yet, but I Feel like I was passed over for at least a set of minis. Any info/help here? We just played three we games tonight and my interest is renewed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hai Kulture
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
Shunning Bandersnatches Daily
badge
Gamer Girl: "I've Touched Boob Today"
mbmbmbmbmb
I can say that I received a first set of a minis a few months (maybe more) after receiving the Kickstarter copy of the base game.

As far as I know just the Base game and the initial game minis exist.

There was also the 'Sin Grizzly' set of prototype expansion cards that went out upon request - but those were just some art, some sketch, some blank versions of the coming expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mini set #2 has indeed been sent to backers already, I would have thought you would have received it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai B.
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Will it be available in Europe/Germany in the near future by another publisher or yourself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah.. I was wondering about that second set. Unfortunately, my email through the kickstarter page received no response. I'll try again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Manning
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. Still no response. Not here, not through Kickstarter email and not through their website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Gutermuth
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
I just bought this game from another BBG member. It's a cool and fun game and I'm astonished that people are still waiting for KS stretch goals to be delivered! surprise

I would like to have some of the announced expansions, but I don't think we'll see them after such a long time...

Sad, very sad...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bonzenmann wrote:
I just bought this game from another BBG member. It's a cool and fun game and I'm astonished that people are still waiting for KS stretch goals to be delivered! surprise

I would like to have some of the announced expansions, but I don't think we'll see them after such a long time...

Sad, very sad...

They're almost finished. We will see them, it's just a matter of when. The biggest hold up was the artist, but they eventually decided to get extra help in for the artwork, so finally started to chug through the artwork at a speedy pace. Think everything has now been sent to printers and they are waiting on proofs. It is nearing the end of the process for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joachim Gutermuth
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Now this is good news!
Is there a place where I can pre-order the add-ons?
Not too crazy about the figures, but this game needs more cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd keep an eye out on Ameritrash home page once the KS stretch goals start shipping, they might have extras available for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.