Subject: has anyone in Sweden recieved their copy yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Brewer said all copies were shipped several weeks ago and should have been delivered by now. Just wondering if anyone in Sweden has got theirs yet or if I need to start trying to track down my missing copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Brewer
Belgium
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Please keep us updated on this, send us an e-mail at brewer[at]gamebrewer.com so we can check this for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
do you know what shipper was used? I have had bad interactions with DB Schenker and it honestly wouldn't surprise me to learn they are purposely delaying a delivery to me (if they are the ones being used here)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Seuntjens
Belgium
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
DragonsDream wrote:
do you know what shipper was used? I have had bad interactions with DB Schenker and it honestly wouldn't surprise me to learn they are purposely delaying a delivery to me (if they are the ones being used here)

Hi Désirée,
I've tried to contact you through email several times, but you don't seem to receive my emails. Your package has been returned to us. We've send it again, with bPost this time. I've send you the tracking link twice now by email. Hope you can find it.
It's a pitty that one of our biggest fans has to wait so long... Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rudy Seuntjens wrote:
DragonsDream wrote:

Hi Désirée,
I've tried to contact you through email several times, but you don't seem to receive my emails. Your package has been returned to us. We've send it again, with bPost this time. I've send you the tracking link twice now by email. Hope you can find it.
It's a pitty that one of our biggest fans has to wait so long... Sorry.

I just found your mails in my junk mail (stupid over aggressive auto filters) and replied. I'm sure this wasn't your fault so no harm. I have plenty to keep me busy (like a baby due in 4 weeks) so I can be patient and wait for a re delivery. Thanks for looking into this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.