Adam Stapley
United States
Lyman
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, everyone!

I recently moved to the Philippines, which, despite having to leave most of my games behind, has been great. Our families are looking to send us a box of Christmas presents from the States, and we want some games in there. The problem is that with the move came much less free time, so I am out of the loop for game purchasing. Please help us!

Games wife loves:
Castles of Mad King Ludwig
Legendary
Mystic Vale
Pandemic Legacy I (II is on the way)
Robinson Crusoe
Freedom

Games I love:
Mage Knight
Robinson Crusoe
Freedom
Castles of Mad King Ludwig
War of the Ring
LotR LCG

Other games we enjoy playing but only when the moment is right:
Terra Mystica
Arkham Horror
Code Names

Generally speaking, my wife likes cooperative games and little-interaction competitive games that are not point salad Euros (Terra Mystica being the exception). I like cooperative games and soloable games, and competitive games but as my wife is my number one play partner, these sometimes don't go over so well.

I am on every waitlist in the Philippines for Gloomhaven already, and will be getting that as soon as I am able.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J .M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Imperial Settlers

Suburbia

Patchwork

Clank! In! Space!

Fast Forward: FLEE

Fields of Green

Terraforming Mars

Trains+Trains: Rising Sun

Flash Point: Fire Rescue

Kingdomino+Queendomino

La Granja (Point Salad but I think you might like it.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jasmeer Sangha
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Magic maze is a great coop I recently acquired. Fast paced and the game keeps throwing mechanics at you as you go through about 20 scenarios.

Building off of Mad King Ludwig, theres always the Uwe tile placing games (Patchwork, Feast for Odin(solo-able), or the new Indian Summer). Alternatively, Quadropolis.

Hanamikoji; Super tight 2 player card game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.