Popular Tags: [View All]
TeleVezeOn
Netherlands
Utrecht
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

My friends and I started the campaign yesterday and I like to ask some unclear things. We are ready to start the second encounter.

If a player sacrifices a skill ability, will replace it at the beginning of the next encounter, chapter or...? I assume the answer is yes but I want to be sure about it.

Guard Minions rule (page 17), the result is the same? Because, I'm trying to figure out the meaning but the second paragraph seems that means the same thing twice, you cannot harm the master, if there are prepared guard minions, is it right?

So far, we really liked the campaign! Keep going WWG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You get your skill back at the start of each encounter.

2. Guard minions stop you from attacking other minions in the same zone. If you have a 3 defense guard and a 2 defense non-guard in your zone and only 2 total combat left, you cannot attack anything. You cannot attack the guard since you don't have enough combat to kill it, you cannot attack the non-guard since the guard protects it, and you cannot attack the boss since you still have minions in your zone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.