Cthulhu Wars» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Running Cthulhu Wars at OwlCon in Houston, Feb 2018 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Blozinski
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I put in to run it, but it's so very early in their process they didn't even have it set up for me to choose a time slot. I just wanted to make sure I got in there before anyone else!
The only 6-8 player map I have is Earth.
So...the plan is to run Primeval if I get 5 or less players, unless...a bunch of experienced players sign up and want to play the library.
Tcho-Tcho just seems to be an unfun failure and I won't have Opener until OS3 stuff comes in. This means base + Windwalker and Sleeper.
I'm going to make the High Priests available.
Haven't decided on neutrals yet. I have the Azathoth expansion and Dreamlands underworld. I have a cheesey mini I could use for Hound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you tried TT with the adjusted rules? (IIRC two spellbooks were modified to make TT less of a turtle fest)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Blozinski
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I have not, but I've read lots of others who have done so and the results have not generally been good. Latest one was off the Facebook page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Roberts
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I just learned Cthulhu wars and loved it. I live in college station and am looking for people to play with. Hit me up if you are interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.