Popular Tags: [View All]
Jovel Castaneda
Philippines
Makati / Marikina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. I'm just double-checking if my understanding of rules is correct:

1. A Fighter can have more than 1 Special Move
2. A Fighter, alone, can pay for the Special Move cost; no resource sharing among other fighters
3. *just a suggestion: wouldn't it be more thematic if all fighters can make use of the Dojo's Special Move? (we played this way for our first game since i misunderstood rules)

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A fighter can have more than 1 special move.

Correct, each fighter is their own person. Any levels or kei is for them.
Keep in mind special moves only cost to purchase, not to use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Enns
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So if you have three fighters and One Hundred Fists and Great Submission special moves. I roll fighter 1 and their dice roll allows fighter one to use both moves, then they can ? Fighter 2’s roll allows him to use both moves, they they could as well ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
syliconslycer wrote:
So if you have three fighters and One Hundred Fists and Great Submission special moves. I roll fighter 1 and their dice roll allows fighter one to use both moves, then they can ? Fighter 2’s roll allows him to use both moves, they they could as well ?

Special Moves are assigned to specific fighters when you get them (the specific fighter is learning them after all). They are not sharable or moveable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played that the fighter only can have one special move as there is only one special move placement spot underneath the fighter location. Why would we believe it's different?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because the rulebooks say otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.