4 Posts

Churchill» Forums » Rules

Subject: Axis reserves and Support tokens. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eldar Kulmukhametov
Russia
flag msg tools
Just finished reading rules and that raised a ton of question about reserve placment and effects.

1) So reserves are redistibuted each round? Like all survivng go back to germany and then redistibuted according to rulles?

2) Do they destoy Support tokens or simply block them? OR do they do both?

3) Are Support tokens permanent? Or are they are discarded at the end of each round?

4) Do they move? If a Front advances do they advance as well? Or they stay behind/discarded if front moves up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mb
1. Yes.
2. Every Axis reserve "cancels" out an Offensive Support token when calculating strength. The remaining strength of the Front is then determined, and a die rolled to see if the Front advances, breakthroughs, or remains.
3. Offensive Support is discarded, Naval Support stays.
4. Support tokens are tied to the Front, so they do not "advance" per se.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eldar Kulmukhametov
Russia
flag msg tools
So if I fail to advance, I lose all Offensive Support and keep Naval Support.

If I advance I lose all tokens? Or you always lose Offensive Supportand always keep Naval Support?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Thompson
United Kingdom
Southsea
Hampshire
flag msg tools
Elzo1993 wrote:
So if I fail to advance, I lose all Offensive Support and keep Naval Support.

If I advance I lose all tokens? Or you always lose Offensive Supportand always keep Naval Support?

The latter always lose Offensive Support and always keep Naval Support
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.