Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
flitz flitzer
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there,

I hope CTG picks this up, as I don't want to sieve through > 4,000 comments on Kickstarter to see if this has been answered.

I would like to get Hoplo: Origins as add-on, and I really love the late stretch goals, so I want to do my small part. I would like to pledge the necessary amount to get me Origins, and, if possible, the Fa Mel Ruins Arena. So I have three specific questions:

1. Can I safely up my pledge by $54.95 to include Origins via the pledge manager later on? Or do you plan on tweaking the prices there?
2. Is the Fa Mel Ruins Arena playable with just Origins?
3. Lastly, will the Fa Mel Ruins Arena be available to buy via pledge manager after the campaign?

Thanks so much for your answer.

And: AWESOME campaign! I live in Germany, so every morning I get the KS update with spotlight, story and poll. REALLY loving it! So much so, that I almost don't want this KS to end!

-Just kidding: let's get this puppy up to the Goblin Queen and gimme the game(s)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yvonne
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
philsuess wrote:
Hi there,

I hope CTG picks this up, as I don't want to sieve through > 4,000 comments on Kickstarter to see if this has been answered.

I would like to get Hoplo: Origins as add-on, and I really love the late stretch goals, so I want to do my small part. I would like to pledge the necessary amount to get me Origins, and, if possible, the Fa Mel Ruins Arena. So I have three specific questions:

1. Can I safely up my pledge by $54.95 to include Origins via the pledge manager later on? Or do you plan on tweaking the prices there?
2. Is the Fa Mel Ruins Arena playable with just Origins?
3. Lastly, will the Fa Mel Ruins Arena be available to buy via pledge manager after the campaign?

Thanks so much for your answer.

And: AWESOME campaign! I live in Germany, so every morning I get the KS update with spotlight, story and poll. REALLY loving it! So much so, that I almost don't want this KS to end!

-Just kidding: let's get this puppy up to the Goblin Queen and gimme the game(s)!

Hi I can't answer all of your questions but having asked about the Far Mel Ruins Mat here is a reply I received from Josh I would add that this answer was because I wanted the mat, otherwise Origins is a good way to start.

Quote: I would love to help answer your question... So the Fa Mel is actually for those who own TLC and RoR (Origins does not have what you need to play with Fa Mel). I would start with either Origins OR TLC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
West Lafayette
IN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghillie wrote:
Our plan is to list most non-TMB items from the website will be on the PM and at the same price. We may end up simplifying the lineup to avoid cluttering the PM however. We will know more closer to time of PM.

src

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings

Origins will be $55 plus shipping (shipping will depend on location and what you have already bundled in the PM).

Fa Mel Ruins Arena is really for TLC or RoR. Once you have one of these two, you can certainly integrate Origins into it, but you will need at least 1 full City to play it!

Fa Mel Ruins Arena will likely make the PM. This decision is being made soon. We can confirm each of the main games will be on the PM, but some of the add-ons may be left off to simplify the PM.

Cheers,

Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Simmons
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dewdundency wrote:
Greetings

Origins will be $55 plus shipping (shipping will depend on location and what you have already bundled in the PM).

Fa Mel Ruins Arena is really for TLC or RoR. Once you have one of these two, you can certainly integrate Origins into it, but you will need at least 1 full City to play it!

Fa Mel Ruins Arena will likely make the PM. This decision is being made soon. We can confirm each of the main games will be on the PM, but some of the add-ons may be left off to simplify the PM.

Cheers,

Adam

I also was going to add Fa Mel Ruins to play with Origins alone, and almost pulled the trigger. I am glad that I checked here first. I find this sentence in the Fa Mel Ruins description to be confusing
Quote:
This arena fits right inside your other Hoplo TLC or RoR boxes and all works with units from all 3 Hoplo games!
I interpreted this as Fa Mel Ruins will work with each of the Hoplo games individually. Meaning that the components of Origins alone would be sufficient to play Fa Mel Ruins. Now, I am interpreting it as Origins unit chips will work with Fa Mel Ruins, but you still need the components from TLC or RoR.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.