Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Z.
Germany
Gummersbach
NRW
flag msg tools
Hello everybody,

I own the 2012 Comic Edition of Dungeon.
I have some rules questions.

When I lose a fight with a monster, I have to give sometimes a treasure and move one space back.
Can I go in the next turn in the same room again and fight the same monster? When I win the fight, do I get my lost treasure + one more for winning the fight?

The Wizard can´t take the magic sword. How can the wizard fight a monster, when on a Monster Card Level 5 or 6 shows this sign “-“ . This sign means the value 13, right?
The Wizard can only do 12 damage. The other characters (Rogue, Fighter, Cleric can use the sword against the monsters that showns on the card “-“, right?

Thanks for your help.
Patrick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
Pure mathematics is the world's best game. It is more absorbing than chess, more of a gamble than poker, and lasts longer than Monopoly. It's free. It can be played anywhere - Archimedes did it in a bathtub
mbmbmbmbmb
Pathe2110 wrote:
Hello everybody,

I own the 2012 Comic Edition of Dungeon.
I have some rules questions.

When I lose a fight with a monster, I have to give sometimes a treasure and move one space back.
Can I go in the next turn in the same room again and fight the same monster? When I win the fight, do I get my lost treasure + one more for winning the fight?

Yes
Pathe2110 wrote:

The Wizard can´t take the magic sword. How can the wizard fight a monster, when on a Monster Card Level 5 or 6 shows this sign “-“ . This sign means the value 13, right?
The Wizard can only do 12 damage. The other characters (Rogue, Fighter, Cleric can use the sword against the monsters that showns on the card “-“, right?

Yes to all, the wizard must use a spell (fireball or lightning) to win, he cant win on normal attacks

Pathe2110 wrote:

Thanks for your help.
Patrick

You are welcome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Z.
Germany
Gummersbach
NRW
flag msg tools
Dear Vic,

if the wizard use the right spell, for example the FIREBALL and the Monster in Level 6 Shows at FIREBALL "-" it means that the wizard automatically win the fight?

When I enter a chamber with a Wizard to use a Telport spell, I have to fight the Monster first (one of three monsters). When I fight the Monster and win, my turn automitically ends. Next turn I can use the teleport spell to move to an other chamber of the same level or one level higher or lower.
When I find a existing monster in the new chamber or none monster in the new chamber, I dont need to fight or draw a new monster Card. I can move up to five spaces from the new chamber, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
Pure mathematics is the world's best game. It is more absorbing than chess, more of a gamble than poker, and lasts longer than Monopoly. It's free. It can be played anywhere - Archimedes did it in a bathtub
mbmbmbmbmb
Pathe2110 wrote:
Dear Vic,

if the wizard use the right spell, for example the FIREBALL and the Monster in Level 6 Shows at FIREBALL "-" it means that the wizard automatically win the fight?

You are talking about the red dragon, isnt? The red dragon is inmune to fire so if you use a fireball you are f***ed in big trouble. (In other words - means 13 and mage have not +1 so you automatically lost) Wizards are quite powerful but level 6 monsters are powerful too, so chances fighting against them are usually under 50%. If you prefer higher odds try monster of level 4 or 5

Pathe2110 wrote:

When I enter a chamber with a Wizard to use a Telport spell, I have to fight the Monster first (one of three monsters). When I fight the Monster and win, my turn automitically ends. Next turn I can use the teleport spell to move to an other chamber of the same level or one level higher or lower.
When I find a existing monster in the new chamber or none monster in the new chamber, I dont need to fight or draw a new monster Card. I can move up to five spaces from the new chamber, right?

You can cast teleport before phase 3 (i.e in phase 1 or 2), so you can move to a chamber (phase 1), get a monster (phase 2) and if you dont like the monster (for example because is too powerful) cast a teleport and run away to another chamber of the same level or one level higher or lower. However if there a monster in this new chamber you must fight it (you cant cast teleport twice in your turn).

So you can enter a chamber, and cast teleport right away without having to fight. (but then if there are a monster in the new chamber you must fight it)

Also in the next turn you could cast teleport just in phase 1, before you move, and if the chamber you teleport in is empty you could move the five spaces normally. If there are a monster in the new chamber you automatically go to phase 2 so you cant move and you must fight it (as you cant teleport again)
(Also you couldnt move in the previous turn because you casted teleport in phase 2 after revealing monsters and you move in phase 1, not 2)

Hope I have solved your question, if not feel free to ask again

Best regards,

Vic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.