Subject: New file uploaded rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Saxton
United States
Affton (St. Louis)
Missouri
flag msg tools
After all, gas can is my middle name. Eh, not really.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All;

A new file I developed just got approved via Geekmod, and is available for download.

I took individual counters from my printing of Rivets, and scanned them as such. Each unique counter artwork was then lightly cleaned up digitally, and the whole mess was re-assembled into a nicer quality countersheet image than the one in the Images database.

If you print them at 100%, they should be the same size as the originals. Print them larger for your own PnP versions, or use the artwork on stickers adhered to Scrabble tiles to make a block game version, etc.

Enjoy!

I know technically Decision Games now sells this game, but unless you know the direct link to the game, it cannot be found on their website, and is listed as OOP anyway.

The game is too fun not to keep it going.

I also uploaded a "fixed" image in the Images area of the Player Aid Sheet in the Files area. It's been five years since the original uploader made it, and the three errors are still in the File, so the replacement helps with that issue a bit. For that one, I took the PDF and converted it to a JPG so I could fix the incorrect text.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/3820653/rivets
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.