Martin
Germany
Duesseldorf
North-Rhine-Westfalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Spy Variation
When you use the spy action and you pay one credit to the opponent, does this mean, if you upgraded the spy, you don't pay anymore a credit and just push his diver up to the surface for free?! Correct?

2. Battery Token
Do you use the diver, which was pushed up or down with a battery or can i use a different diver?
Rule box example shows the diver with the battery used, the text says nothing about it.

3. Action exe
The rulebook describes it, that you can choose whether or not to use an action from the city or your diver.
But if you decide to use the upgraded diver action, do you do both actions or can you decide it which you want?
For example, the diver with white resource and hacker tile remove.
He was one empty spot from the hacker away and want only the white cube to complete a contract but dont want to use the hacker action from the diver, which was a part from that action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eloy Renaud
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Martin,
1° Correct!
2° You can move one diver and use a different one!
3° You can decide it which you want (see P10: Hinweis: Wenn du eine Ressource oder einen Bonus erhältst,hast du stets die Wahl, darauf zu verzichten.)
Renaud, Pearl Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
Duesseldorf
North-Rhine-Westfalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for fast reply, I just coming back from 2 more gameplays with Otys.

Ok we played it correctly only 2. Battery

Good to know, that I can spend batteries to adjust my divers (how many i want) and can still decide who i want to use.
Always the lock gates with these numbers activates the divers (what it normally does too).
I played it first this way but was later a bit confused from that picture in the rulebook, when you use a battery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.