Hide
5 Posts

Burgle Bros.» Forums » General

Subject: What are these cards for? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
K E
msg tools
I Just got my copy of Burgle Bros, and I understand what everything is for except these two cards. I can't find any mention of them in the rule book. Can someone fill me in?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Therrien
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
badge
Your turn.
mbmbmbmbmb
They are used for the Expert Game. Check page 12 of the rulebook. Cards with the white circle are one floor while while the ones with the black circles are the other. Since the floors are 5 X 5 minus one space, when you flip a card with an orange triangle, it means that the guard is going to one of the space of the last column or the bottom row.

These two cards are meant to indicate the destination for the bottom right corner of both floors.

I hope I was clear enough
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien K
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
Check the fort Knox scenario, with two levels of 5*5 squares
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
And see the very next thread in these forums:
Re: Blank Cards in the game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K E
msg tools
That…is very obvious now that you point it out. Thanks everyone. I was confused because the rules talk about splitting the Floor 3 cards into two for Fort Knox, but didn't mention these two cards. I'm a little annoyed with myself for not figuring it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.