Rising Sun» Forums » Crowdfunding

Subject: War game with these miniatures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Eklund
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I've pledged this game mainly for the miniatures because I love japanese setting and mythology (I play 2P games most of the time), I've been thinking about war game rules that I could use for playing with them. I've been reading about Ronin or Of Gods and Mortals (they even offer free Japenese force rules for this game) from Osprey publishing that seem to be a good fit.. any other ideas or recommendations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fritz Mulnar
Germany
Bremen
not Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okko: Era of the Asagiri

but you propably have to own it already, I do not know if the rules are in any way up in the net. and there are custom dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Cross
South Africa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bushido maybe? I haven't played it and am not sure if it counts as a war game but it looks pretty cool and one might be able to use the Rising Sun minis for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
János Lacza
Hungary
Ballószög
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Daishō: Skirmish Wargaming in Mystical Japan might work as well, the 2nd edition of Saga will have a separate feudal Japan setting as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.