Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark P
Canada
Kitchener
ONTARIO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a total party kill after we went into a showdown with one less person (who died on the hunt). I know we played the game wrong and we are planning to rewind a bit.

But in the future, if we get a TPK again, do we just carry onto the next lantern year? The book’s tutorial said if you are defeated to try the showdown again but I assume that was for the tutorial sake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Shuvaev
Russia
St.Petersburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheShib wrote:
But in the future, if we get a TPK again, do we just carry onto the next lantern year?

Sure, collect your endeavors/resources and carry on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark P
Canada
Kitchener
ONTARIO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If we have a tpk I thought we’d lose all resources and not get any endeavours as there’s no returning survivors to get them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Tyson
msg tools
It depends on your death principle.

You will either get 4 basic resourses or 8 endeavours.

You don't get the rewards for winning or endeavours for returning but you do get something for dying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Shrewsbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And just a reminder also, that you don't lose your gear. After the brutal battle, other survivors from your settlement go out and retrieve the gear, unless it is labeled as "irreplaceable", in that case its gone (this is quite rare)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
TheShib wrote:
Had a total party kill after we went into a showdown with one less person (who died on the hunt). I know we played the game wrong and we are planning to rewind a bit.

But in the future, if we get a TPK again, do we just carry onto the next lantern year? The book’s tutorial said if you are defeated to try the showdown again but I assume that was for the tutorial sake.

Yep, carry on. It's an unusual campaign that wins every fight. This is why you have children
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.