Popular Tags: [View All]
Chip Crawford
United States
Aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just missed the CoolStuff order. Didn't know that was a thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Charterstone will still be in the midst of freight trucking while BGG is happening--it'll be available from retailers on December 12. Here's a list of many other retailers who carry our products if your preferred retailer is sold out: https://stonemaiergames.com/retailer-locator/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Dionne
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chip: Jamey and Stonemaier Games won't be at BGG.con and the US-bound copies of the game are currently making their way on boats so I don't believe there will be copies of the game to purchase.

EDIT: ninja'd by Jamey!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed a pre-order through Miniature Market a few minutes ago, and I didn't get any sort of "out of stock" warning. You may want to try there instead, if you're not able to pre-order through CoolStuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Strand
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
charleaux wrote:
Chip: Jamey and Stonemaier Games won't be at BGG.con and the US-bound copies of the game are currently making their way on boats so I don't believe there will be copies of the game to purchase.

Posted at the same time as Jamey, What are the chances?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Szczepanski
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dboyee wrote:
charleaux wrote:

Posted at the same time as Jamey, What are the chances?

I'd say 100%.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Szczepanski
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Charterstone will still be in the midst of freight trucking while BGG is happening--it'll be available from retailers on December 12. Here's a list of many other retailers who carry our products if your preferred retailer is sold out: https://stonemaiergames.com/retailer-locator/

New Mexico sucks. All I wanted for my birthday (December 12th) was Charterstone. I doubt pre-ordering it would result in receiving it on the 12th though so.... I guess I get to learn how patience is a virtue on my birthday instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-ordering should actually help, as online retailers will be shipping Charterstone to customers so it arrives on the 12th, and local stores will have your copy waiting for you on the 12th.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kravetz
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ChipChuck wrote:

Is there context that I'm missing? I was able to place a pre-order today through CoolStuff with no issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip Crawford
United States
Aubrey
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mkmagius01 wrote:
ChipChuck wrote:

Is there context that I'm missing? I was able to place a pre-order today through CoolStuff with no issues.

Sorry, I meant to say that I missed the Funagain Essen Order where the deliver to BGG.con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kravetz
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha! That makes more sense. I was beginning to worry my CoolStuff order was all a lie! Lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Aahz
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered this so long ago the FLGS had no idea what it was. I had to spell it. I'm so close now I can taste it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.