Sorcerer» Forums » General

Subject: Question about the future solo/coop expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Will the future solo/coop expansion be compatible with all the cards from the base game available on kickstarter right now(mix them) or the solo/coop mode is a standalone mode where you can’t play cards from the base game and come with it’s own new cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Scholtz
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Hi Michael. It will be fully compatible and standalone likewise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Shuck
United States
Peyton
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any teasers about the future expansions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any possible chance you can be bribed/begged into doing it as an add-on or the like now?

Or, I guess more realistically, do you think you'll be able to pick up the base set when the KS for the expansion is out?

Game looks really good, but I'm really interested in the co-op rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Scholtz
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Dear Brian, thank you very much! All i can tell you is, we are doing maximum to bring you a unique story driven standalone (But compatible in both ways) experience. Therefore we decide to no not going out with this one now.

We are preparing much more not only this ;-) please have patience. Sorcerer is now a big project and it will be bigger.

I cant wait to introduce you the stretch goals we prepared.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NZ Nick
United States
Medford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hero Realms took over a year for it's solo expansion (The Ruin of Thandar Campaign Deck).

I want to back Sorcerer, but fear it'll sit unwrapped in it's box, waiting for the solo expansion for over a year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Scholtz
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I understand you Nick, but we need to be 100 sure with the solo mode from all perspectives. Please be patient, we are doing our best to make it a fantastic experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Duchesne
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Will this expansion coming to kickstarter or directly retail? Do you have a timeframe for the launch/release? Is it still happening?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Scholtz
Slovakia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Dear Michael,

We are still working on its development. Lot of stuff is already finished, it will be really huge. I cant tell you more about that project.

Most likely it will be kickstartered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.