Subject: Question about winner card when you can't follow suit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oscar Luis L.
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello and greetings from Denmark!

I have question regarding the situation when you can't follow suit.

Let's say that I play a Goblin 4. Player two has no longer any Goblin so she plays Dwarf 5

Who is the winner of that trick?

Thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The player who played the Goblin would win the trick. If this is phase 2, they would get to keep the Goblin card and the player who played the dwarf (and lost the trick) would collect the dwarf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Luis L.
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you, Scott!

By the way: we had a great time playing your game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Akebono wrote:
By the way: we had a great time playing your game!

I'm very glad! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Perez
Spain
Málaga
flag msg tools
Thanks for your answer, Scott. Because I've just ended up to read the rules in english, and they say: If the second player played a card of another faction than the leader, automatically wins the trick. It meant "automatically loses the trick", right? Or "the leader wins the trick". I think we have a mistake here with that sentence that could change the sense of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KrauserESP wrote:
Thanks for your answer, Scott. Because I've just ended up to read the rules in english, and they say: If the second player played a card of another faction than the leader, automatically wins the trick. It meant "automatically loses the trick", right? Or "the leader wins the trick". I think we have a mistake here with that sentence that could change the sense of the game.

It is a typo I would say.

Should be: "If the second player played a card of another faction, then the Leader automatically wins the trick"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.