Subject: Miscut cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J T
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just received my copy of Sagrada and nearly all cards are miscut. Not a lot, but lot of them have a white border with the black dot appearing in the top, or the design is cut short on the edge.

Anyone else had that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
Deadpoetic6 wrote:
I just received my copy of Sagrada and nearly all cards are miscut. Not a lot, but lot of them have a white border with the black dot appearing in the top, or the design is cut short on the edge.

Anyone else had that?

First we've heard of this for Sagrada... Send a PM and we'll take it from there

-Ben
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K B
msg tools
One of my Cards had a window not cut out. :-( Check your dice as well as a number of the dice in my game were either splattered with extra paint or the pips were drilled wrong. One die actually looks like it has Two Four sides because the two side of the die has two extra miss-drilled pips. Just unsatisfying for a game that is based on the dice. Still waiting for replacement pieces from... Trying to be patient but, this is discouraging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
kandabell wrote:
One of my Cards had a window not cut out. :-( Check your dice as well as a number of the dice in my game were either splattered with extra paint or the pips were drilled wrong. One die actually looks like it has Two Four sides because the two side of the die has two extra miss-drilled pips. Just unsatisfying for a game that is based on the dice. Still waiting for replacement pieces from... Trying to be patient but, this is discouraging.

You should be good to go

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.