Macko AK
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We started playing Pandemic Legacy 2, got through the Prologue with ease and then sweated our way through January with a close win just before the player deck was about to run out. Success! Then we noticed that the STOP card for February was referring to the first game in December. Madness!

We carefully looked near the bottom of the deck (taking care to only look at the corner numbers) to find the actual STOP card for the beginning of December and, yes, it is exactly the same. Both cards are numbered 12-01a.

I'm guessing we now have to contact Z Man Games and get the missing start card for February before we can continue (unless we're missing something really obvious in which case please let me know).

What an anti-climax! The thought of waiting for a new card to be sent before we can continue might actually drive me over the edge cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lindy
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll probably want to get them from Z man games.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
There are some important cards, you'll need. I could tell you the text of most of it if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaya John
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Here is the text for the Stop card for February, 02-01a:

STOP - draw this card and read the other side during step 2 of the setup of your first game in February.

The other side, 02-01b, reads:

PERIMETER REPORT

If you have not opened [66], scratch the box below.

(There is a large silver scratch panel over most of the card)

[66] means door 66. Since you said you won January, I believe you have opened door 66 and then you wouldn't need to wait for this card.

Do you have the other cards for February, 02-02 onwards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Macko AK
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've contacted them. I just hope it doesn't take weeks to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Macko AK
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got:
February cards 02-02a to 02-07a + 3 player cards.Then it goes to a STOP card for March (03-01a).
Are we missing any more February cards?

It looks like we can carry on without
the 02-01a card as we have opened door 66.
Phew!

Thanks for your helpful reply Jaya and Lindy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaya John
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
pachinkokid wrote:
I've got:
February cards 02-02a to 02-07a + 3 player cards.Then it goes to a STOP card for March (03-01a).
Are we missing any more February cards?

This sounds right to me. I'll check tonight once home, though it will be quite late UK time I'm afraid.

So if anyone reading this has played February and can check what is the last number of the February Legacy deck cards before the beginning of March/STOP card, that would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.